Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Disgusting Dinner

 The Disgusting Dinner.


As the horrid, putrid, vile smell drifted down the hallway and creped through the door into my room I sensed my worst enemy being set on the table the bell rang.


 I reluctantly got up off my bed but the moment I walked Out of the door I froze like a Popsicle in the freezer they're sitting on the table. It was my worst enemy! yams! 


I tried to move but I was rooted to the spot. On the inside I was boiling with fear like a pot Of water ready to be used. I Slowly front of me on my plate.

walked to the table and sat down. Mum put a steaming hot yam in 


Slooooooowly reached out my hand to pick it up and put it in my mouth I chewed and swallowed my face turned green and my eyes started watering. It was so gross I felt like vomiting. I ran for a drink of water to wash out the disgusting taste.


2 comments: